10.22.2010

Flannel Pants for a Rainy Day

Not knowing what to do with this fabric - I was thinking maybe pieces for a blanket, pillow case, or perhaps part of a changing table mat - when it suddenly became the perfect solution to this rainy day. Flannel pants for Sir Bubb. (and lets face it, since he is so tiny, I can definitely still make something with the leftover fabric)


These were my supplies:


It was my first time using elastic or making pants for that matter and I think that they turned out rather well.  Meaning that they fit him! So its a success I think.  Plus he seems to be enjoying them quite a bit.  Such a wiggle worm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments :) Please email me if you have a specific question and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...