10.21.2010

Freezer Paper Fun

Wanting to spruce up some plain jane onesies, I decided to try my hand at painting with freezer paper.  I have wanted a batman onesie for a while, and I didn't have a black one that I could alter (and I didn't feel like trying dye) so I opted to do a white logo on blue instead.  And I've been reading Foxtrot comics for the past few weeks (thanks to a birthday gift from my brother) and thought that it would be awesome if Emmett had a Quincy onesie as well, and decided to do green on green.


I started with the basic supplies:


I then cut out my design on the freezer paper, ironed it to the shirt and then painted:



Then I just had to peel off the freezer paper and voila - fun new onesies for the Bubb to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love getting comments :) Please email me if you have a specific question and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...